Currently Obsessed: Brickyard Buffalo | Andie Ibanez

Currently Obsessed: Brickyard Buffalo

Hey Babes!

You know how much Marie and I love spilling all the details about our fave shops!

Well, we also LOVE online shopping! One of my favorite shops lately is Brickyard Buffalo. They are an online pop-up shop that showcase awesome pieces from other companies. From fashion, accessories, home decor, etc, BB has new and fresh items available at awesome deals! Everything featured on their website is offered at a discount price so you never have to pick between affordability and style!
 I recently posted about saying goodbye to summer and hello to fall through fashion (you can view that post here). However, that transition can take as long as you need! We're at a transitioning time and our personal fashion can totally reflect that however we want!

I love fall fashion, so I was so excited to get this gorg black & cream tunic from Brickyard Buffalo. The design was so pretty and the length and fabric made for a fun look and comfy feel.
I'm one of those individuals who totally wears leggings as pants (don't judge me - jk you totally can). So pairing this top with leggings was just the natural thing to do! I got these from Forever 21. You can get similar ones here.
When it comes to boots, I love how tall boots look on other people but for some reason I can't really pull it off! But thats ok cause I am obsessed with booties! You can find tons of similar styles at Nordstrom Rack, but it can be hit or miss.
 I also enjoy a good hat. My head is kind of big (no shame!) so it can be hard to find a hat that I feel comfortable in - which is what matters most! This hat is from Tai Pan Trading which is a large home decor store in Utah. They don't necessarily have an online shop with all their goods, but they do have a "deals" site. You can check it out here.
I swapped the pants for a skirt and got a different look in 10 seconds. This faux leather skirt was an H&M find. You can get a similar one from Macy's
But the star of the show is really this cute, comfy, fall ready top! There are so many ways to style it!

Check out Brickyard Buffalo for gorgeous pieces to complete your look!
Now to some exciting news!
We have teamed up with Brickyard Buffalo and will be giving one of our lucky readers a $50 BB Swag Bag! The giveaway will be hosted on our Instagram starting September 10th.

Xoxo, Andrea
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home