6 Super Easy Banner & Garland DIYs to Try this October | Andie Ibanez

6 Super Easy Banner & Garland DIYs to Try this October


Well its a new month which means its time to share some of our favorites DIY ideas!!

You can check out August's guide here. (I totally missed September. So sorry!) 

In my Fall Fun Guide, one of the activities was making crafts for the house. I was mostly referring to Halloween crafts BUT I know not everyone is obsessed with Halloween like I am. So I've thrown in some fun Fall crafts. 

This month we're loving on banners and garlands. Since I'm all about the easy crafts, I've hand picked 6 of my favorite super easy banners and garlands for you to try. 

1. Pine Cone Garland.

Collecting and picking out the perfect pine cones is the best part!

Step by step guide here.



2. Photo Garland

You can switch out pictures as much as your heart desires!
This one took me 3 minutes to set up. I pinned up a long piece of twine and using clothes pins, I pinned my favorite photos and memories.



3. Halloween Tassel Garland. 

You can really use whatever colors you want!
Learn how here.

4. Rag Banner

Make good use of those extra scraps!
Instructions here.

5. Candy Corn Banner

Bright and festive. Win-win!
Step by step guide here.


6. Burlap Banner

Make it reversible. 2-for-1!
Instructions here.

As you can probably guess, I'm definitely a Pinterest lover. I have all sorts of projects pinned for pretty much everything! Marie has some awesome boards as well! You can follow both of us below:


Keep it crafty!

Xoxo, Andrea


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home